The Middle Grade Book Challenge
Linda Ellen at Better with Books is hosting the Middle Grade Book Challenge. Technically, it was supposed to be held from September 1, 2009, to August 31, 2010, but since I just saw it, I'm going to fudge the dates a little and make it a year-long challenge for 2010.
Challenge 1: Read 12 middle grade books.
Challenge 2: Read 25 middle grade books.
Challenge 1 List COMPLETED SEPTEMBER 26TH!
01. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
02. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
03. Bunnicula by James Howe
04. The Tail of Emily Windsnap by Liz Kessler
05. Maximum Ride by James Patterson
06. The Howliday Inn by James Howe
07. Out of Sight, Out of Mind by Marilyn Kaye
08. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
09. School's Out - Forever by James Patterson
10. The Otherworldlies by Jennifer Anne Kogler
11. The Nightmarys by Dan Poblocki
12. Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports by James Patterson
Challenge 2 List
13. Trance by Linda Gerber
14. The Final Warning by James Patterson
15. Bites edited by Lois Metzger
16. Bloodlines by Janice Harrell
17. Night Runner by Max Turner
18. End of Days by Max Turner
Middle grade books I already own:
The Celery Stalks at Midnight by James Howe
Better Late than Never by Marilyn Kaye
Here Today, Gone Tomorrow by Marilyn Kaye
Emily Windsnap and the Monster from the Deep by Liz Kessler
Emily Windsnap and the Castle in the Mist by Liz Kessler
Max by James Patterson
Fang by James Patterson