I'm not sure yet what level I'll be signing up for, but here are the details --
Level 1: Read just one young adult dystopian novel.
Level 2: Read two to four young adult dystopian novels.
Level 3: Read five or more young adult dystopian novels.
These are some of the dystopian novels sitting on my shelf right now. Any suggestions of your favorite dystopian books would be appreciated! You can also check out Bart's list of recommended dystopian novels here.
The Reapers are Angels by Alden Bell
- The Compound by S.A. Bodeen
- World War Z by Max Brooks
Dark Life by Kat Falls
- Gone by Michael Grant
- Hunger by Michael Grant
- Among the Hidden by Margaret Peterson Haddix
The Line by Teri Hall
- Into the Forest by Jean Hegland
- Those That Wake by Jesse Karp
- Rotters by Daniel Kraus
- The Limit by Kristen Landon
- The Declaration by Gemma Malley
- The Resistance by Gemma Malley
- The Unidentified by Rae Mariz
- Red Moon Rising by Peter Moore
- Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness
- Birthmarked by Caragh O'Brien
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
- This World We Live In by Susan Beth Pfeffer
- How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff
- Unwind by Neal Shusterman
- Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder
- The Water Wars by Cameron Stracher
- The Big Empty by J.B. Stephens
- Uglies by Scott Westerfield
- Empty by Suzanne Weyn